We are excited to announce that our stores have begun reopening! Our Penn Square and Northpark store will re-open May 1st from 11-6pm. Our Downtown store will open Monday, May 4th from 10-5pm.
We look forward to once again being able to serve our dear customers and friends. Although we are re-opening, the threat from COVID-19 is not over.
With that in mind, we have precautions in place to protect both our loyal customers and our family of employees. Here are some of those precautions that may affect you as the customer.
- We are instituting a no-contact policy (no hugs, handshakes, or other close contacts), and we encourage adherence to the 6 ft social distancing standard.
- As needed, we may have to limit the number of customers inside the store at one time.
- All employees will be required to wear masks to protect both themselves and the customer.
- We will be temporarily suspending coffee machines or self serve food or drinks on the sales floor.
- We will be taking extra precautions when handling customer’s jewelry and repairs. We encourage repairs to be limited to more urgent needs.
- Please allow for extra time when dropping off a watch for service, repair, or watch batteries.
- In an abundance of caution, we will not be taking appraisals at this time.
- Although our showrooms are open, we will still offer free priority shipping on all jewelry items and curbside pick-up.
- Any merchandise removed from the showcase will be sanitized before returning to the showcase.
- All employees’ temperatures will be checked upon arrival to work.
We are grateful to be reopening and for the FAITH + HOPE + LOVE that our community has shared with us during this time. We look forward to seeing you and remember, we are always open and ready to serve you online.